Èmar Corfu, a premium retreat is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Èmar Corfu, a premium retreat website may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should also ensure you check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 25-3-2021.
What information we record
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including e-mail address and telephone number
- demographic information
What we do with the information we gather
Firstly, we require this information to be able to contact you with our reply to your enquiry as soon as possible. It helps us understand your needs and provide you with a better service. Some of the following reasons in particular:
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our product and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by e-mail or phone.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following way:
- Whenever you are asked to fill-in a form on the website, fill only the required fields.
- If you have previously subscribed to our newsletter, you may change your mind at any time by unsubscribing, writing to or e-mailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about Èmar and Corfu Island that we might think you may find interesting. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.